Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hanging out with my new buddy

I've had a pretty good week with lots of visitors to keep me entertained. Oma left last Friday and Grandma Carol came Saturday as well as Uncle Jesse & Aunt Terry. Everyone must really like me to visit so much....or maybe they want to spend time with little Beckett. Speaking of my new buddy Beckett, he's doing really well. He's eating pretty well and Emma says she thinks he's gone through a growth spurt this past week! He's starting to focus on our faces- especially mine when I give him kisses! Cole has been sick the last few days. Poor guy! Since he doesn't feel good, I've been letting him chase me around the house whenever he wants.

2 comments:

4torock said...

So cute!! Hope Cole feels better soon!! :) Love
Kate

Abbey said...

Cute!! Tell Cole to feel better quickly. I hope the rest of you stay well. Have a great weekend!