Thursday, July 31, 2008

"Oh Happy Day!"

Well I have to say that I've gotten a break the past couple weeks. Colton and Beckett have been playing together quite nicely. I still get playtime, but can manage to hide out if I want. Along with playing together has definitely brought out the issue of "SHARING." It's a hard concept, even for me.

Cole has been singing a lot lately. It's very cute. He sings songs from his music class (which ended last week) as well as Jesus Loves Me, the ABCs, and my personal favorite, Oh Happy Day.

Beckett, as you can see in the pictures below, is EVERYWHERE! He climbs up on a chair, gets down, crawls to a shelf, stands up, gets down, crawls over to me, climbs OVER me and then heads into the kitchen for some more standing and sitting and moving. PHEW! I like to watch Colton on his tricycle chase Beckett around the kitchen. It's pretty funny and they both laugh hysterically.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

My favorite is when he sings the Jesus Loves Me/ABC Medley... :)

Maggie Michael said...

Hi Jenga, I have a question for Emma if you do no mind relaying this message to her. My office has a Blog and some of us are getting little blogs to post on the main blog. I need a logo like the limelight (I think that is what it is called logo. The little off the side blog is my coworker Mark's blog about where he is going to eat next on his travels. So I want a circular picture of him in the middle and a spoon fork and knife on the sides. So Mark is the plate and maybe "Where is Mark" as the title. Since Emma is soo good at these things. Can she help me with some ideas about how to do this!? Thank Jenga, you're a peach! Cute story about the BOYS!!!

Riley and Emma said...

i cant believe you jenga!!! you copyed my idea. its a good song title but i guess i wont give you a hard time i will give emma a hard time

4torock said...

hey stranger! Lil B is growing up so quick :( !! Hope to see ya soon Emma --with the boys of course! :)

Oma said...

your boys are so much fun, emma...i love to hear them laughing when they play together...see you in a few days