Tuesday, October 28, 2008

case of mystery blogger solved.

I can't stand the suspense any longer! I would like to introduce to you the newest member of the Joersz family, Addie. At first I was a little upset that my family wanted to replace me, but I'm warming up to this sweet puppy. She's very full of energy and likes to take my toys, but that's okay. Addie is 6 months old and is a golden retriever just like me. She's lighter than me though and has straight hair. We've been going on lots of walks and Addie is doing great walking next to the stroller! She's been a little mischievous and Emma keeps having to wash our feet before coming inside (those bags of topsoil were pretty irresistible!) So they've been busy getting the house in "puppy order" and we dogs are busy playing. I'm sure Addie can't wait to meet all of my friends and I'm so excited to take her up to the farm for the first time. She's going to love it! Apparently she's going to start helping me with the blog. That will be nice. Well I just wanted to let you know about our latest addition. We can't wait for you to meet her!

6 comments:

Maggie Michael said...

OOOO Addie, I like your name and I think you are pretty like me! Addie and Gray BDFF. Best Dog Friends Forever. I think that sounds good! I hope I can meet you soon. I still don't do long trips. So hopefully by 4th of July we can meet!
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Gray

Jonathan said...

She is such a good girl and is learning every day. She was soo pooped tonight, that when the kids went to bed, she did to. We haven't heard a peep from jenga or addie since 8. HA! its a MIRACLE!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie patootie! Now Jenga has someone who will understand all of her dog woes... Hopefully we'll get to see you guys tomorrow!

Love,
Sarah

Brent and Abigail said...

she is so cute! we're jealous :) now emma isn't outnumbered by the boys!

Julesmcg said...

Hi Addie! We can't wait to meet you and read to you and Jenga. Are you going to change the name of your blog now - the life and adventures of 2 dogs, 2 boys and the people who love them? :)
Love Abby, CJ, Emmy and Brogie (Daisy & Sam too)

Sabasue said...

dear addie,

I like you a lot.

love,

sarah