Wednesday, January 21, 2009

snow day!

Almost all our blog friends around here have already posted about our big snow day yesterday.  Does it show that we're all a little excited?  Jon tried to go into work, but after some near collisions decided to come back home...and we were excited that he did.  He got to play in the snow with us! Beckett liked everything about the snow day except for wearing those gloves.  He wanted them off! Cole was having fun throwing and eating the snow.  We were all pretty impressed with Jon's snowball throwing and accuracy.  He hit a boy across the street in the back!  I had never seen snow before and was a little confused, but Jenga knew what this crazy white substance was and showed me how to run and play in it.  I got to go out front with the family and play.  Rebecca and Colin came over.  He's a cute kid and he liked it when I licked his face!  I headed out back so that Emma and the boys could go across the street and play with Cameron and Katy for a little bit.  I hope it snows again.  It was fun!  We still have a little bit of snow in our yard this morning but it will probably melt away today.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! Glad you had a snow day! I keep getting my hopes up but so far no snow in Richmond.

Oma said...

there's no snow in tallahassee, either! but it is cold

Abbey said...

Yay for a snow day. If you need another, come vist, we have 21 inches on the ground.

Anonymous said...

lucky! I really wish we lived somewhere that snowed! It's super cold here and no snow. Maybe one day I'll get to relive my childhood days of snowball fights and building snowmen. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :)

Iz World said...

I can't believe we live 3 hours north of you and didn't get one drop.

Lacey said...

I'm so jealous of the snow. Like, unspeakably so.

But I am glad you guys were able to play in it!!!!

tara said...

Ahahahahaha! Jonathan and I laughed out loud about Jon hitting a neighbor kid in the back with a snowball! Sounds about right...

Jonathan said...

Yeah yeah, he was just turning around when i through the snow ball. Its not my fault he wasn't looking. Give me a break guys. If you were here i would have hit you in the back of the head!