Monday, September 10, 2007

A Trip to Sunny Florida

This past week I went on another adventure- this time to Florida. Oma, Emma, Cole & I hopped in the car and drove down Wednesday afternoon and got back on Sunday. Without my Aunts Maisey & Molly there, it was a little lonely and the pool made me very nervous! Eventually after Uncle Stin and Cole went for a swim, I calmed down and realized everything was okay. It looked like Cole had a blast in the pool. He got to spend a lot of fun time with Oma & Papa Wick. Uncle Stin kept him pretty entertained and he also got to visit with one of his favorite friends, Denise and her boyfriend Barry. The trip home from Florida was an interesting one and you'll have to ask Emma about her analogies about the new navigation system in Oma's Yukon. Something about following the navigation system and following God...I'm not sure, I slept the whole way.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Glad you had a great trip, Jenga! And Emma and Colton, too! I love your blog! :)

Mandy Cheshire