Monday, September 10, 2007

A Visit from New England

Last Wednesday we shared a quick visit with Emma's cousins Abbey & Rich and their daughter Morgann. They visited on their way down to Spartanburg for the week. I wasn't able to spend much time inside during this visit because I kept getting too excited about little Morgann and got a little too close. Emma said that I scared her, but I don't know what they're talking about- I was just being friendly! So from outside the sliding door, I could see Cole and Morgann playing and they had a lot of fun together. They picked "blueberries" and visited Sam, my dog friend next door, that needed to be fed and let out. We all left to go on our trips at the same time, so we ate lunch together with Aunt Mary and Uncle Wayne, and went our seperate ways.


No comments: