Monday, August 18, 2008

Wish I were in Texas...


Well it sounds like my family is having a great time in Texas. I hear that Beckett is LOVING on Auntie Jessica's dogs, especially her puppy Banter. He's a 5 month old husky and is absolutely adorable. I'm a little jealous that I'm not there. Banter and Taupper sound like fun doggies. The family has been hanging out and the boys have had fun playing with all of Grandma's toys. Beckett's favorite is the crawl through caterpillar. Cole's favorite toy is the tricycle.
The weather has been a litte rainy in Texas, so they went bowling today. Cole got his own lane with bumpers and had a blast. Afterwards they went to Chick-fil-a and had a bite to eat and the boys played in the playground. The boys had a great time but were very tired by the time they got home. I'm glad that my family is having fun, but I'm very anxious to see them soon!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, it sounds like you're having so much fun! We miss you boys, but we're glad to see what you are up to!

Love,
Cameron and Katy (and our parents, too!)

Mandy said...

I left you an award on my blog! :)

Oma said...

it sounds like you guys are having a fun time in texas! jenga wanted me to let you know that she is having a good time here, tho the cows and the donkey are getting kind of boring, since they just look at her now and don't run away anymore.
and she misses you guys a whole lot :)

Maggie Michael said...

Gray is doing great. She is huge now. In just one week she has almost doubled in size! She likes to eat leaves... I dont think that we will have to rake when fall comes around the corner. Do you eat leaves?
Raku is so much fun! You definatly should try it out!

Lacey said...

Hey Jenga,

Just remember --- we were your friends long before this "Gray" dog came into the picture.

Bosco 9 and Kipling Sunshine