Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm fine, but my water dish isn't...

I am feeling much better now after my surgery. Jenga and I want to run and play together so badly, but Jon and Emma won't let us. We've been seperated many times...I hope we get to play fight again soon. I am feeling a little cooped up. 10-14 days? Yeah right- I feel fine now!!!

So the other day, Emma dropped a light bulb off the counter and was cleaning it up with Beckett in his chair and Cole on the other side of the room. Don't ask me why, but our water dish was sitting next to Beckett on the table. He was playing in it and Emma said it was okay- she would take it away from him after she cleaned up her mess. Well right after she finished, Beckett decided to drag the dish on the floor and make a new mess for her to clean up. Look at that face. He looks so proud!

5 comments:

Maggie Michael said...

Gray understands Addie's pain! Gray was pooped out the first night and was so sad, but the next day she wanted to run and jump and act crazy!

Lacey said...

Way to break things Beck. I imagine it will be the first o fmany. Riley broke a light bulb yesterday too.

Mandy said...

Poor doggies! Cute picture of Beckett, though... ;)

Emma Joersz said...

way to go Riley! Good job.

Anonymous said...

that he does