Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fun Visitors...

I had the best time this past weekend. We had a fun visit with Emma's brother Erik and his girlfriend Sarah. Sarah is my favorite and I liked playing with her. The boys had a blast as well. They went up to Concord Mills and played in the mall playground on Saturday. This week is full of visitors as well--the Keigley family came by last night (though I was put outside and didn't get to talk about their new home and job-I always get left out of that sort of thing!) and Riley is staying through the weekend. It's always fun to have someone else in the house. It's an added bonus that she took me on a walk today! Kristie and Norah came to visit today as well (again---put outside...) and I was excited to hear that they read my blog and check out my latest photos of the family. Well, I'm off to eat my dinner....just the regular, nothing special....though perhaps I'll get a few scraps that Cole drops for me. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Oma said...

what a fun picture, tho beckett looks a bit confused;)
can't wait to see you guys this week

Kristie said...

Yay! Norah and I made the blog! Thanks for teh mention, Jenga!! :)