Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm Back!

I know it's been a while since I've posted, so please let me give an explanation. First of all, I've been out of town visiting family at the farm for Christmas while my family traveled to Texas to visit other family. It was a little hard for me to be away from Emma and my boys, but I really enjoyed spending some time at the farm (my favorite place). Jon, Emma and the kids had a really good visit with Grandpa, Grandma, Uncle Jeremy & Aunt Jessica. Beckett got to meet the great grandparents and all the rest of the family in Texas on Christmas Eve. The kids loved playing with all the cousins. The rest of the week, Colton pretty much stuck with Grandma Carol while Beckett was happy to be held by anyone who would walk around with him. We've actually been home for a week now, but Grandma Carol has been here and Emma has just seemed too busy to come up and help me write a blog. (No- she doesn't let me write them by myself and says I need to be supervised. I am just a dog, you know) Well, I just wanted to write and let you all know that we are still here. I'll write later with more details on Colton and Beckett. P.S. My birthday was Thursday and I'm now 4 years old (28 in dog years- for now I'm the same age as Jon and Emma!)

3 comments:

Julesmcg said...

Jenga, I am SOO glad that you are back. I can't wait to see Emma and the boys and hopefully have a chance to play sometime soon. We missed you all!

Unknown said...

Jon and Emma-
Great to see your site! Your kids are adorable and I hope you two are doing well. We miss you guys. Jon, can you shoot me an email at brobertson79@gmail.com when you get a chance? Needed to talk to you.
I hope you can delete this message from your site after you read it!

Mandy said...

Your boys sure are cuties!