Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Jumparoo!

OK, I'm going to quickly write this blog, because Beckett is about to wake up from his nap. I can hear him now and I need to help Emma get him up and feed him. Moral support, I probably won't do anything really helpful actually. We got Beckett's little Jumparoo this last weekend and he really likes it! He doesn't really play with the rainforest animals quite yet, but he likes to look at them. Cole is really helpful when Beckett is in the jumparoo. He likes to bounce the seat and roll and push things to entertain little Beck. He's such a helper! Today Emma and the boys went and had a play date with their friend Christy and her kids. Cole took a while to warm up, like normal, but eventually had a fun time playing with Lilly.

I also wanted to let you know about the e-mail subscription box to the right. If you put your e-mail address in and sign up, you can automatically get updates anytime I write a new blog.

And on another note, I love getting your comments. I've updated my settings...so for all of you who have had a hard time signing in to comment, you can now comment anonymously without signing in. Just remember to sign your name or I won't know who you are!

Have a good one!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I got to see the Jumparoo. Beckett should love the bright colors. May he spend hours in there to free up Mommy's hands. :-)

Anonymous said...

Emma, that anonymous blogger was me,Carol I think I did something wrong because I really am not anonymous. Ha!

Mandy said...

Look at that little jumper! Super-cute!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! He's growing up so fast!

Brent and Abigail said...

He is looking so much older. Not a newborn anymore. So fun. Colin rolled over early too - but not that early. You have another athlete on your hands! I love Cole's face in that picture! so priceless

Anonymous said...

yay for your new settings.

Hi Emma. Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you back tonight. We've had a non-stop week.

Beckett looks so cute in his little jumperoo. You have two cute, uh, I mean, handsome boys:-)
~Abbey

Anonymous said...

hey joersz fam and little k=jumper. that is so cute. i cant wait to see you guys again