Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So, like, call me!

Beckett hasn't really been interested in holding things until today. We have given him toys and stuffed animals to see if he would grab them and he hasn't wanted them. But today, after a 2 hour nap and Cole in bed, Beckett and Emma had some fun play time. He liked grabbing a set of keys and this phone rattle. Beckett really likes to suck on things and I have a feeling that pretty soon he'll be grabbing everything and putting it in his mouth. (I hope that doesn't mean my doggy toys!)
Today Cole was in his bedroom for an hour and a half before he fell asleep. He's a funny kid. At 3 he wanted to get up after not sleeping at all, but I think Emma went up there and told him that he needed to sleep...and so he did. What an obedient child!
Well here's a pic of me and Beck hangin' out on my new doggy bed. I got it for Christmas- Isn't it nice? Emma even put extra padding in it to make it extra comfy. They really like me, even though I've been a naughty dog this week. I chewed up part of a stuffed animal, tried to eat some socks, and barked at Emma during naptime. (Apparently a big "NO-NO") Sometimes I just wake up on the wrong side of the doggy bed- I'll try to be nice this week.

3 comments:

4torock said...

U did it again- what an awesome pic!! And Jenga- U r sucha great big dog-brother!! lol :) See ya soon hopefully!
Kate

Mandy said...

Heh heh...Cute pics, as usual. I love the blue in Beckett's eyes! :)I've got to try to do that myself now that you showed me how!

Oma said...

Jenga, you keep putting so many cute pictures of the boys up that I cannot pick a favorite! Tell everyone we said 'hi' and happy valentine's day :)