Friday, October 12, 2007

Big Boy Bed!

There's a fun new spot for me to nap in the house and I'm pretty excited about it. Ever since Jon and Emma banned me from their bedroom, I've been downstairs most of the time. (It's better for me they say because I'm not tempted to taste the socks, etc. left out for me) But for the past few weeks, I've been able to come up when Emma and Cole are playing in his room during the day and catch a quick nap under his cool new bed. Cole's pretty happy with his new sleeping arrangements as well. After napping in his bed for less than a week, he climbed up in his bed one night and has been sleeping in it ever since. Emma says that he's being so good at just staying in bed until she comes in to get him. He has some toys that he plays with and loves laying on his pillows! (PS- I wish I had some nice pillows like Cole!)

1 comment:

Julesmcg said...

What a big boy!! I love your new bed, Cole!