Thursday, October 25, 2007

Running off in the Rain...

Today I was very naughty. Emma and Cole took me out for a quick car ride and when we got home, Emma opened the van door for me, and I ran off and didn't go inside like she wanted me to. I feel sort of bad, but I had a fun time running around in the rain. I think that's why Emma didn't allow me to come ride in the car when they went to visit her college roommate Amber this afternoon. They said they had a fun time visiting and catching up though. Cole liked Amber and showed her his cool dance moves and his belly button. Amber gave Cole some cool bath toys- he asked me to say THANKS for him and that he enjoyed meeting her. I think I get to go on another car ride tomorrow morning to go to the vet. I promise I won't run off again!

No comments: